Update 15 Hotfix Release Notes
From DDO wiki
This page has no links to any articles.
Please helpby adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Thursday, August 23rd, 2012.
News & Notes
- Fatesinger will no longer conflict with Bardic songs-per-rest.
- Fixed an issue where killing a boss too early prevented its objective from appearing on the objectives list, preventing you from actually completing all objectives to receive quest completion.
- Red Musk pollen effects will now properly end rather than lingering ad infinitum.
- Thorn and Paw
- Corrected an issue where killing a corruption node from too far away prevented quest completion.
- The Mysterious Bard should no longer mysteriously not show up to help you find mysterious doors.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Dryad from completing her tree drama.
- The Druid's Curse
- Missing DM text has been added back in to better clarify one of the drama moments during the end fight.
- Several hard & elite raid bosses were found hanging out off stage. They have been ushered back into their proper positions.
Known issues are now available, click here!