Update 16 Patch 1 Hotfix Release Notes
From DDO wiki
This page has no links to any articles.
Please helpby adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Release Notes: Update 16, Patch 1 Hotfix
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Friday, December 14th, 2012.
High Road of Shadows
- Lost in the Swamp
- Corrected an issue with root walls that could not be broken.
- Corrected a conversion error with Airship costs. The shard cost should now be equivalent of the old astral diamond costs.
- Cleared up string table errors in several descriptions for Blessing of Onatar/Moradin.
- The Stone of Experience provided in the Holiday Box can now be used.
- Eveningstar now has festive weather. Let it snow, let it snow!
- Brokers should now properly sell/buy things from players.
- The auction house will once again let you specify level range of items.
- Collectables bags can be moved around the screen again.
- Fireshield will no longer snuff itself out.
- Added more physics changes to block lingering situations where players and monsters could be thrown through walls/floors.
- The /stuck command can now be used once per hour.
- Refined the LFM panel to be less resource heavy.
- The public grouping feature has been re-enabled.