Macabre Bastard Sword • Macabre Battleaxe • Macabre Dagger • Macabre Dart • Macabre Dwarven Axe • Macabre Falchion • Macabre Greataxe • Macabre Greatclub • Macabre Greatsword • Macabre Khopesh • Macabre Handaxe • Macabre Handwraps • Macabre Heavy Crossbow • Macabre Heavy Mace • Macabre Heavy Pick • Macabre Kama • Macabre Kukri • Macabre Light Crossbow • Macabre Light Hammer • Macabre Light Mace • Macabre Light Pick • Macabre Longbow • Macabre Longsword • Macabre Maul • Macabre Morningstar • Macabre Quarterstaff • Macabre Rapier • Macabre Repeating Heavy Crossbow • Macabre Repeating Light Crossbow • Macabre Scimitar • Macabre Shortbow • Macabre Shortsword • Macabre Shuriken • Macabre Sickle • Macabre Throwing Axe • Macabre Throwing Dagger • Macabre Warhammer
: 1.5[W], +5 Enhancement bonus, Human Bane 3d10, Evil 3d6, Chilling 3d6, Vampirism 1d2, Orange Augment Slot
| Air Mephit Warrior (view)
|| ♦14 ♠17 ●♦17
|Type: Air Outsider
| |Race: Mephit
| Ice Mephit Warrior (view)
|| ♦14 ♠17 ●♦17
|Type: Air Outsider
| |Race: Mephit
I'd like to make Epic Destiny Feats a single nice sortable table. Sort by ML, sort by ED spheres, etc. Here's a draft, struggling with ugly popups in headers. Perhaps eventually convert to a new set of templates.
| column list test
| my tests
- Combustion - Fire
- Corrosion - Acid
- Devotion - Positive (Healing)
- Glaciation - Cold
- Impulse - Force, Untyped, Slashing, Piercing, Bludgeoning
- Magnetism - Electricity
- Nullification - Negative
- Potency - Universal
- Radiance - Light, Alignment
- Reconstruction - Repair, Rust
- Resonance - Sonic
- Ardor - Positive (Healing)
- Brilliance - Light, Aligned
- Cacophony - Sonic
- Efficacy - Universal
- Erosion - Acid
- Freeze - Cold
- Impact - Force, Untyped, Slashing, Piercing, Bludgeoning
- Inferno - Fire
- Mending - Repair, Rust
- Nihil - Negative
- Spark - Electricity
| DeSpammer gadget
| Hey Cru, I see you've been making use of spamBlock: This is a gadget allows any of the 13 administrators to quickly block and delete anything caused by a spambot. source. The script should be offering links to delete log entries if the page name is longer than 20 characters or appears to include a phone number (or at least a 7 digit number). If you aren't seeing those orange/red links, please let me know so I can look into it. If you do see those links, please use them. Going back to remove the entries after is less optimal way of doing it. Thanks. ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 14:08, April 12, 2016 (EDT)
- OK, gonna check out the links. I did not know the policy / best practice for deleting log entries. --Cru121 (Contribs • ⇑ top ⇑ • Email) 15:52, April 12, 2016 (EDT)
- I tried to use the delete log link, but it seemed to point to Recent Changes. --Cru121 (Contribs • ⇑ top ⇑ • Email) 05:15, April 21, 2016 (EDT)
- I had the same issue. Clicking the link didn't do anything. — Zav (T·C) 20:50, April 21, 2016 (EDT)
- I got Uncaught ReferenceError: deleteLogEntry is not defined in the console. — Zav (T·C) 17:54, April 23, 2016 (EDT)
| Cru121, I am new and wanted to send a thanks message to you and wasn't sure how to do it. Poking around it looks like messages are supposed to go to your 'talk' page but I didn't see any way to post a message except to edit your page (which I hope is appropriate). I wanted to say thanks for moving my comments to the talk page on http://ddowiki.com/page/Talk:In_the_Demon%27s_Den. Trying to help where I can but so new to helping with wikis that I didn't even know there was a talk page for each dungeon. After I saw your note that you had moved it to the talk page, I couldn't even find the talk page until I searched for it. If there are good sections for wiki collaborators to read regarding communicating within ddowiki to each other and primer about things like talk pages I will be happy to read and try to understand them. Thanks again. EDIT/Update: So far this was the best info I could find which was sorta helpful in a generic sense: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Wikipedia:_The_Missing_Manual -- Nodoze (Contributions • Message) 09:59, October 24, 2012 (CDT) updated 10:40, 10/12/2012 CDT
- Hey Nodoze, I am glad that you persevered when I moved most of your changes away. Some new contributors get upset when their edits disappear. Each page can have a talk page. Some are blank because they have not been created yet, but everyone can create them. Comments and discussions belong to the talk pages. Also, user talk pages are just the ideal place for leaving messages to other contributors. As for introductory information, the most important stuff should be included in the automatic introductory post that appears on new users' talk pages, e.g. on yours: User talk:Nodoze. --Cru121 (Contributions • Message) 03:52, October 25, 2012 (EDT)
OK, I will take a look at that. Thanks :) -- PCrazee (Contributions • Message) 07:36, July 10, 2012 (EDT)
| About clicky
| I'd like to know how much clickies have uses per rest. even if there's a good clicky to use, It should be considered how it has uses... You can put them perhaps. --Targal (Contributions • Message) 04:50, December 20, 2013 (EST)
- Randomly generated clickies come with 1 or 3 or 5 charges. All variants used to drop. --Cru121 (Contributions • ⇑ top ⇑) 12:00, December 20, 2013 (EST)
| T:User Staff
| I actually was aware of that other category, I just didn't think it was appropriate to mix the article space content with user pages and real names with nicknames. I'd like to break it up a little better, but don't mind if there is a parent category. Ideas for breaking it up? ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 08:30, June 23, 2015 (EDT)
- KK I wasn't sure if you know about it. I guess we can have two categories. Your new category should be under Category:Users. What should it be called - that's the hardest part probably.--Cru121 (Contributions • ⇑ top ⇑) 13:53, June 23, 2015 (EDT)
| Hallo Cru121, thanks an aweful lot! I am terribly sorry that did not occur to me and i messed it all up, i did not mean to do any bad, i could not explain why the properties had changed and assumed it was the U. I am sorry my first action on this beautiful wiki was making a terrible mess. Thanks for evening out my mistake.
Regards and have a nice day, --Alerig (Contributions • Message) 14:45, September 19, 2013 (EDT)
| Using Max Dex Bonus?
| :You wont by any chance have be using a character with a Max Dex Bonus +2, enhancement or ED for the armor screen shots? Been noticing the armor Max Dex Bonus are higher then what they were and what Iam seeing on my screen shot alt and newly created lv 1
Bladedge (Contributions • Message) 16:27, February 28, 2013 (EST)
- You are right, my ranger has Mobility. *blush* Thanks for the heads-up.
--Cru121 (Contributions • Message) 00:24, March 1, 2013 (EST)
| Enhancement Alpha
| Hey Cru121, thanks for helping to complete the Enhancement Alpha trees. It's nice to see when a plan comes together. /wave
Krlkch (Contributions • Message) 06:33, April 17, 2013 (EDT)
- Well, I do it partially for my own reading pleasure. I am too lazy to bother with pics though, especially when these are likely to change. I am wondering if it would be a good idea to slap the infobox with interesting links (Template:News/New_Enhancements) also on all enhancement pages...
--Cru121 (Contributions • Message) 09:07, April 17, 2013 (EDT)
- I think that the Information is already spread pretty thin over a number of links. In particular, there is a bit of redundancy between In_development/Enhancements and Enhancement_Alpha. I'd rather integrate the relevant info (maybe the Pictures from squeak, maybe the feedback schedule) in Enhancement_Alpha, and only link this. The additional room could be filled with recent news on the alpha, such as the trees under current feedback this week. I'm not so convinced that the current infobox is really a good thing to link on the enhancement pages. Some kind of info and/or navigation would be nice, though. Not sure if the newsbox is the right option to do that. On a related note: Do you have an opinion which template one should use for the new enhancements, cf. Talk:What's the right place to discuss enhancements templates?
Krlkch (Contributions • Message) 11:34, April 17, 2013 (EDT)
- I don't really know what would be the best template to use. We'll have to wait for someone competent.
As for merging InDev/Enhs with EnhAlpha, it's not really that hot imho. It should all be merged with Enhancements article when it hits live. Until then... *shrug* Also, the page name enh.alpha is probably not ideal. It will be enh.beta in a few weeks, and god knows what few weeks after that.
--Cru121 (Contributions • Message) 14:05, April 17, 2013 (EDT)
Re: Merging. I don't want to have all the info from one page on the other. InDev/Enhs contains a lot of old information, and should either be documented as a history page, or deleted altogether, after saving what's savable. I think EnhAlpha should be the page which will replace Enhancements when it's due, and therefore contain all relevant info on the enhancements itself, but, say, not on the feedback process. This would give us the option to have the trees more or less ready to be moved when the trees hit live.
You are right with the name of EnhAlpha. What's your opinion on Enhancements (Lamannia)?
Krlkch (Contributions • Message) 14:33, April 17, 2013 (EDT)
| You have been nominated for a "promotion"!
| Hey Cru121, I've nominated you for Bureaucrat permissions and you need to accept or decline the nomination on DDO wiki talk:Bureaucrats#Cru121 before much more can be done on it. :) Happy editing! ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 08:13, July 3, 2013 (EDT)
- Due to the lack of administrators available to confirm your nomination for crat, I've lowered the requirement from 3 voting admin's to 2. Let's give that two weeks to see if there are any objections, and if not, I'll push your promotion through. ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 13:41, August 4, 2013 (EDT)
| Suggestions to replace Template:EnhancementsTOC
| Current version
Using abbreviated stuff
||Paladin: SD, KotC
||Artificer: AT, BE, Dog
||Barbarian: FB, OcS, Rav
||Ranger: AA, DWS, Tem
| TP Prize from Cordovan
| You was indicated on the SC update thread as a major contributor, and you will receive one of the four TP codes Codovan sent me for our work on the wiki. Send me an PM on the official forums so I can repass to you your reward. My forum alias is Nibel. If you don't want to use the forums, you can also send and e-mail to xxx and I'll send the code there.
Nibelung (Contributions • Message) 00:01, September 9, 2013 (EDT)
--Cru121 (Contributions • ⇑ top ⇑) 02:12, September 9, 2013 (EDT)
- Anyone knows perhaps if it would make a free-to-play account a premium account?--Cru121 (Contributions • ⇑ top ⇑) 08:30, September 9, 2013 (EDT)
- Huh, good question... perhaps you'll be able to tell us? lol I guess it depends on whether the upgrade happens when you BUY the points, or APPLY them. My guess would be buy, so no it won't. LrdSlvrhnd (Contributions • Message) 17:23, September 9, 2013 (EDT)
| Cursed template code formatting
| Hi, can I ask you what's the point of your last edit of the Cursed template? As a programmer, I gotta urge you to not do stuff like this. It has no effect on the code and result whatsoever and makes the syntax much more difficult to read and edit. The first part you changed is an end of a switch, which should end a line and definitely should not start a new switch on the same line. The second edit - those are 2 separate parts of a code, that have absolutely nothing to do with each other and should not be on the same line, the first line is the ending of a whole block of a code (code of the template) and the second line is a start of a new block on its own (defining the category, nothing to do with the coding of the template), it's like starting a new paragraph on the same line you ended the last one... The third one is not wrong per se, but is pointless, as it's normal to end an html tag (akin to ending brackets in other languages) on a new line... I know the formatting wasn't perfect in the first place, but this is just making it chaotic and unreadable... Sorry if I sound harsh, I appreciate input on any code I write or of which I take part in wrting, but only if it's constructive and helpful, this is just removing formatting, which makes it less understandable for anyone trying to understand it...
Gorocz (Contributions • Message) 08:53, September 11, 2013 (EDT)
- There was an extra line break somewhere, causing trouble (showing extra line breaks) on pages that used the template. My edit fixed it. Not sure which of the line breaks was causing trouble, but one of them was, and the problem is now solved. You can certainly play around with the template and prettify the code. Feel free to roll back, see for yourself, and fix nicely if you want. Sorry if my amateurish ways offend you :) The preview does not work with templates, so I removed all extra line breaks I thought might have impact.
--Cru121 (Contributions • ⇑ top ⇑) 09:28, September 11, 2013 (EDT)
- Oh, I think I know what you're talking about and that was actually on purpose. The line break before the (The minimum level required...) - I formatted it that way because it's like that on tooltips in the game. I thought it looked a bit odd, but I stuck to how it is in the game. Come to think of it, it might be just that ingame, the previous sentence ends on the end of the line, so the following begins on a new one... I'll keep it this way (no line break) and just return the ones that are only for code formatting purposes (and again, sorry about being so mad for such a silly thing, I had a bad morning after a late night coding a script for 4 hours before realizing I won't actually need it...)
Edit: Ok, the problem was actually something else than I thought and at least I now understand what you were aiming for... The problem was, I think, that the longpopup splitted the two parts that are transcluded directly to the page (the name of the curse and the invisible template tag) with the code of the popup part in between and since the first part ends with a line break by deafult (which isn't problem by itself, since wiki skips single line breaks) and the template had a line break before it (for formatting purposes), it created the wiki format newline (double line break) between them. I fixed it by simply putting the template tag inside the longpopup template, so the correspondant parts are together and the rest of the code isn't cluttered by trying to prevent line breaking :-)
Gorocz (Contributions • Message) 19:17, September 11, 2013 (EDT)
- Cool, thanks for fixing this nicely. Though my fix, while ugly, worked as well. Anyway, I am just glad that the thing works correctly. And I hope you now understand that I wasn't making random changes in "your" template just to uglify your code. :)
I justed wanted to solve it somehow. I assume it could also have been fixed by adding some noincludes or includeonlys or whatever around the line breaks, but I have a rather elementary understanding of these things and I'd have to study wiki documentation and experiment. I was also running out of time so I opted for this quick hack.
I am not a programmer, but I work with them (I write user documentation). I know they are lazy bastards :) and if I report a code bug they might get to fixing it in a few months or never. So I try to fix the easy stuff by myself.
--Cru121 (Contributions • ⇑ top ⇑) 02:13, September 12, 2013 (EDT)
| IP shown
| your ip is showing on your last edits--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 16:20, September 2, 2016 (EDT)
- It's not my IP, I've signed an anonymous user's post with his/her IP address. --Cru121
| Check out Discord
| I haven't seen you on our Discord chat server yet, but I am hoping I will see you there soon. There is a client for PC and a mobile app for phones, but you don't have to use them as there is also a web version of it. It's completely free and is much easier (well, faster at least) than chatting on talk pages most of the time (unless it is a consensus building topic we'll be discussing for a while on wiki). Come check it out (mention @Staff with a link to your user page when you get there so we can give you your permissions). ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 11:52, December 15, 2016 (EST)
Hey Cru. Are you sure about this edit
? I got this PM on the forums:
I'm just hoping you or someone can amend Monk Martial Feats so that it does not include 'Spring Attack' as an option for a Bonus Feat here.It definitely isn't - I'm level 6 and can definitely take it as a normal feat (so I do meet pre-reqs), but I cannot take it as a Monk bonus feat.
— Zav (T·C)
21:57, December 5, 2017 (EST)
- Thanks — Zav (T·C) 01:44, December 6, 2017 (EST)
An Invitation to Dinner - Cards
Greetings. I only played 2 of the combinations, so I didn't know that one needed more specific instructions. Added back the description. Thanks! --Gaeryus