Cauldron of Sora Katra
The Cauldron of Sora Katra is the Crafting device for items with the Fusible, Malleable, Fragmented or Battle-Scarred attributes. These items come from quests found in Lordsmarch Plaza. The Cauldron is located in the southwest corner of Lordsmarch Plaza, to the south of the palace entrance.
Note that the non-upgraded versions of most of these items are Wrath of Sora Kell Set items between your account via the Shared Bank, you shouldn't upgrade them.and the upgraded Battle-Scarred items are all while the weapons will become (and start unbound, so you can craft and then trade/sell a weapon). Also, if you want to swap the +5 stat versions of the
The Crafting window presents a list of all available recipes. If an item is dragged into the lower left field, this list will be reduced to the recipes using that item. Also a Keyword search can be used to find the crafting recipe one desires.
Recipes require Droaam Marks as crafting ingredients. The Marks can drop from chests in the quests in the Attack on Stormreach pack, as well as in the end reward list from Commander Darmon Kosh for completing the whole Attack on Stormreach Quest Chain.
| Mark of Bal Molesh
| Mark of Rhesh Turakbar|
(Quest: Assault on Summerfield)
| Mark of Sheshka|
(Quest: Blockade Buster)
| Mark of Tzaryan Rrac|
Fusible Item Upgrades
A Fusible Item from Update 7 plus a Malleable Item from Update 8 and a Mark as listed results in the Fusible Item gaining an effect from the Malleable Item. The Blade of Fury can be combined with a Malleable Item and 2 Marks as listed to add the effect of the Malleable Item and also split the Blade of Fury into 2 shortswords instead of 1 greatsword.
- Fusible Item + Malleable Item + Mark of Fusible Item List = Fusible Item with new Effect from the Malleable Item
- Fusible Item + Gnollish War Bow + Mark of Fusible Item List = adds Crippling (slow enemy movement by 50% on critical hit)
- Fusible Item + Ogrish War Axe + Mark of Fusible Item List = adds Vengeful (10% chance at Rage cast on wielder each time the wielder is hit)
- Fusible Item + Staff of the Shadow + Mark of Fusible Item List = adds Vampiric (Lesser Vampirism: heals wielder 1 HP on hit)
- Fusible Item + Hooked Blade + Mark of Fusible Item List = adds (extra damage on critical hits: 1d6 for x2, 2d6 for x3, 3d6 for x4 multiplier)
Fusible Item List:
- Blade of Fury ~ Mark of Sheshka for greatsword result, or 2 marks for shortswords (see list)
- Bloody Cleaver ~ Mark of Bal Molesh
- Rocksplitter ~ Mark of Rehesh Turakbar
- Stonedust Handwraps ~ Mark of Tzaryan Rrac
- NOTE: Some of the items are not bound and can be found in the Auction House.
Malleable Item Upgrades
A Malleable Item from Update 8 plus a Fusible Item from Update 7 and a Mark as listed results in the Malleable Item gaining an effect from the Fusible Item.
- Malleable Item + Fusible Item + Mark = Malleable Item with new Effect from Fusible Item
- Malleable Item + Bloody Cleaver + Mark of Rhesh Turkbar = adds Bloody (Bodyfeeder (15 temporary HP on critical hits) on most, Life Shield (15 temporary HP 10% chance when you are hit) on the bow
- Malleable Item + Blade of Fury + Mark of Bal Molesh = adds Infectious (Demon Fever: 1d8 CON damage on critical hits, DC22? Fortitude Save)
- Malleable Item + Rocksplitter + Mark of Tzaryan Rrac = adds Destructive (Destruction: -4 AC on hit)
- Malleable Item + Stonedust Handwraps + Mark of Sheshka = adds Petrifying (Greater Stone Prison: Flesh to Stone on vorpal strikes, DC33 Fortitude Save. link)
Malleable Item List:
Fragmented Item Upgrades
Battle-Scarred Item Upgrades
The Wrath of Sora Kell set items from Update 7 start out with the Battle-Scarred attribute. Combining one item with 2 Marks as listed will restore the item to a more powerful version.
Note: Non-upgraded versions are Bound to Account on Acquire and the upgraded versions are Bound to Character on Acquire. All other items created in the Cauldron of Sora Katra are Bound to Character on Equip.