Crafting Storage, formerly called Bag Deposit Box, is a shared account storage tab that can be used to hold anything that fits into a storage bag, including Ingredients, Collectibles, Augments, event items and more. The tab can be found by visiting a Banker in-game. Players can drag an Ingredients or other bag into the UI tab to have the ingredients and other items inside automatically populate into the Bag Deposit Box.
Free and premium players get 12 slots automatically, and VIP players get an additional 33 slots (for a total of 45 slots.) Crafting storage can be expanded (up to additional 2000) by visiting the DDO Store.
- Maximum 2012 (Premium) or 2045 (VIP) slots
Used in crafting
While crafting at any of the Cannith machines the mats needed for the recipe are automatically used from the crafting storage.
- Note: separate stacks do not automatically add up. So if you have 20 in your bank and 15 in your bag and the recipe needs 35 it will still show you are short on that mat till you either add them to the crafting storage or manually stack them in your bag.
- BUG: Dissolver if used from crafting storage the normal coin received from armor and weapon dissolving is not granted. As long as they are somewhere on your person, whether in a green bag or back pack, the coin compensation is granted.
| Originally Posted by on March 13, 2015 |
As others have noted, items in the Deposit Box should have the same stack size as your inventory.
|Item type||Inventory limit||Bag type||Bag limit*||Deposit Box effectiveness / limit|
|Arrows||100||Quivers||200 - 4,500||Negative /100|
|Cannith Crafting: (old) Greater Essences||1,000||2,500||Negative / 1,000|
|Cannith Crafting: (old) Lesser Essences||10,000||2,500||Positive / 10,000|
|Cannith Crafting: (new) Cannith Essences||10,000||2,500||Positive / 10,000|
|Cannith Crafting: Vendor Materials||100||2,500||Negative / 100|
|Challenge Ingredients: Cannith||1,000||2,500||Negative / 1,000|
|Challenge Ingredients: Eveningstar||10,000||2,500||Positive /10,000|
|Collectables (general NPC turn-in)||100||1,000||Negative /500|
|Commendation of Valor||50,000||2,500||N/A|
|Dragonshard Fragments (Syberys/Khyber)||10,000||2,500||Positive / 10,000|
|Festivult Coins||100||1,000||Negative / 100|
|Fragment of a Token of the Twelve||1,000||2,500||Negative / 1,000|
|Green Steel ingredients||100||2,500||Negative /100|
|Khyber Dragonshards (Tiny/Small/Average)||2,500||Negative|
|Motes (Winter/Night/Mimic)||10,000||2,500||Positive / 10,000|
|Mysterious Remnant||10,000||1,000||Positive / 10,000|
|Tapestry Shreds (Epic/Masterwork)||200||2,500||Negative / 200|
|Trap Parts||1,000||2,500||Negative / 1,000|
|Sentient Filigrees||>1||>1||Negative / 1|
* Note: Large tier bags are assumed here since they can be obtained from normal playing (not from TP purchase).
- Store-purchased Ingredients Bag can hold up to 5,000/10,000.
- Collectables Bag don't go any further than 1,000.