House Phiarlan is hosting a fashion show in Lordsmarch Plaza at the behest of the Coin Lord, Lady Omaren. Your job is to protect it - but who would want to attack a fashion show?
|Requires access to : Heart of Madness|
|Takes place in:||Lordsmarch Plaza|
|Bestowed by:||Kier d'Phiarlan|
|NPC contact:||Kier d'Phiarlan|
|Quest acquired in:||The Twelve|
|Free to Play:||No|
Kier d'Phiarlan is hosting a fashion show in Lordsmarch Plaza, and has asked you to provide additional security for the festivities. Head to the Fashion Show Staging Area to check in.
- Speak with the Stage Manager
- Speak with the Promoter by the Runway Stage
- Guard the Fashion Show
- Survive the artistic onslaught
- Find the First Sewer Chamber
- Find the Second Sewer Chamber
- Destroy the Pods in the First Sewer Chamber
- Destroy the Pods in the Second Sewer Chamber
- Seek out the creature controlling these attacks
- Gather your party around the beholder
- Slay Ir'gorthulzz
- (Optional) Slay Costumous
- (Optional) Slay Kin'haros
What to Expect
Tips and Misc
- When you get to the fashion show area, talk to the promoter to get started.
- After a while, Yaulthoon with some Xoriat creatures will appear. Kill them.
- To prevent/reduce dungeon alert during artistic onslaught, fight at the spawn spots. Kill all waves at one spot, then move to another.
- Clear also monsters at the Harbor Tunnel entrance. This awards a chest and a pair of shrines.
- You can now backtrack to the entrance area; door to optional Costumous fight opens after artistic onslaught.
- Enter the harbor tunnel.
- Kin'haros is hidden in the harbor tunnel, an underwater valve lifts underwater gate to his lair
- Find the shattered wall inside the tunnel
- Past the shattered wall, find the two Xoriat chambers to the north, then follow the sewer path below to kill the beholder boss.
- Door closes behind you during end fight. If you wipe and recall, you cannot reenter the fight and finish the quest, unless you can kill the boss from behind the door.
- Aggression bonus: 121-125 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 193 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 236 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 23 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 30 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 36 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 4
- One optional for killing Costumous
- One optional for killing Kin'haros
- One for surviving artistic onslaught
- One end chest
- Collectables: 9
- Crude Altar in the secret room with Costumous
- Rubble underwater in the SW corner of the room outside the one with Kin'haros
- Fungus in the First (E) sewer chamber
- Fungus in the Second (W) sewer chamber
- Mold W of the shrines in the sewer
- Adventurer's Pack in a cell near the final room
- Fungus in a cell near the final room
- Mushroom in a cell near the final room
- Rubble in the final room
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
All items are
- Arcane Armor - Light Armor - ML 18 - , , , , Arcane Casting Dexterity,
- Epic Arcane Armor - Light Armor - ML 26 - , , , , Arcane Casting Dexterity,
- Epic Resplendence - Rune Arm - ML 26 - Light Spirals, Maximum Charge Tier V, , , , , ,
- Mythic Arcane Armor - Light Armor - ML 26 - , , , , ,
- Resplendence - Rune Arm - ML 18 - Light Spirals, Maximum Charge Tier V, , , , , ,
|Kin'haros (NoPic)||Evil Outsider||Demon|
|Crazed Eye (NoPic)||Aberration||Unknown|
|Crazed Phiarlan Guard (NoPic)||Elf||Elf|
|Elder Xorian Render (NoPic)||Evil Outsider||Demon|
|Eye Terror (NoPic)||Aberration||Unknown|
|Unstable Taken (NoPic)||Aberration||Taken|
|Xorian Illithid (NoPic)||Aberration||Mind Flayer|