From DDO wiki
- Name: Pirate's Grog
- Acquired from: Euphonia's Barter Box, DDO Store, rare drop when killing pirates in Smuggler's Rest
- Turn-In: 200 silver doubloons and 100 gold doubloons at Euphonia's Barter Box or 25 DDO Points from DDO Store
- Minimum Level: None
- Effect: Drinking Pirate's Grog while the Pirate Festival is active will grant a chance to collect Doubloons and Map Pieces when fighting humanoid enemies. This effect lasts for one hour.
- Base Value: 00000050005
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Stack size: 100
- Description: A traditional beverage of rowdy pirate crews.
- Notes: Works inside both Smuggler's Rest and Crystal Cove, as well as other quests and wilderness areas. Inside Smuggler's Rest, killing a pirate will often garner 2-3 drops, and Compasses seem to drop with a higher frequency (Compasses do NOT drop in the Cove or outside Smuggler's Rest). Kobold Assault and Walk the Butcher's Path are popular quests in which to farm doubloons, though any quest with a high number of humanoid enemies will work nicely. However, killing the drow respawns in the quest In the Belly of the Beast is likely the most efficient place to farm doubloons.