Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Boss: Purple Named - Powerful Boss
- Orb beams: Multiple rapid beams originating from an orb in her hands containing a random attack from: Trap:Electric, Trap:Sonic, Trap:Fire, Trap:Cold, Trap:Acid, Trap:Spellpoint, Arcane Shockwave, Soul Drain. Targets of the attack are random players within line of sight. The attack will stop prematurely if noone is within her line of sight
- Eye Beams: 3 beams containing a random attack from: Trap:Electric, Trap:Sonic, Trap:Fire, Trap:Cold, Trap:Acid, Trap:Spellpoint, Arcane Shockwave. Target of the attack is the person that has Lolth's aggro and is within line of sight.
- Soul Summoning: Lolth summons some spider souls (3-8) or some drow souls (2). If too many total souls already exist (more than 14) then some of them are sacrificed to make room for the new souls giving Lolth 25% of her health back and the Favor of the Goddess buff. Target of the attack is the person that has Lolth's aggro. If the souls appear on top of him/her, they will be 3. If the souls appear in front of Lolth, they will be 8. The souls perform their own aggro checks and will not necessarily attack the target of Lolth's attack.
- Trap:Evil: AOE evil trap. Target of the attack is the person with Lolth's aggro with or without line of sight.
- Spell Ward: Random spell ward appears. Target of the attack is the person with Lolth's aggro, doesn't have line of sight and that person is far away from Lolth (starting from the webs leading to the lower islands from both Lolth battles) but not too far away (in which case she will aggro someone else).
- DR: ?
- Fortification: ?
- Saves: Fort ?, Will ?, Reflex ?
- Resists/Immunities: ?
- SR: ?
- Intimidate DC:
Habitat: Caught in the Web
Note: Lolth's Immanence, as a raid boss, has different scripting for aggro than any regular monster. This prevents people from hiding and manipulating her attacks. While her eye beam and spellward attacks are reserved for the person with real aggro, her other attacks like the evil trap or the soul summoning may occasionally target other party members including Ana. The chance of her attacking someone else is low though, thus not invalidating the use of a Lolth tank when you want the party to focus on some other other task like killing trash or draining artifacts.
Immediately following the first fight with Lolth's Immanence, Lolth will attack the party with her eight legs. Upon destruction, each of the legs will turn into a Bebilith Soul. You can see where the leg is about to pop up if you look at the ground. The party should focus on one leg at a time, because if the leg doesn't die and goes back into the ground it fully heals itself. The safest strategy is to go Leg then Bebilith until all the legs are down. Once all the legs are destroyed, Lolth's Immanence will return for a second fight.
Following the second fight with Lolth, her hand will appear. The hand is invulnerable (it can be damaged, but instantly regenerates if damaged much), but can be pulled away from the party with a successful intimidate check (Grandmaster of Flowers or Wild Shots from Shiradi Champion.). If you lack intimidate, you can damage it via any untyped/force spell damage such as Blade Barrier. If you lack both spell casting and intimidate, you can use certain destiny abilities such as Orchid Blossom from
As of Update 15, the hand sticks around for a much shorter period of time. It no longer needs to be kited until the end of the raid.