|Requires access to : Secrets of the Artificers|
This is where House Cannith artificers investigate the artifacts uncovered within the mysterious Eldritch Site Prime
This special adventure zone is accessed through House Cannith Manufactury. This area is considered a raid and is thus non-scaling unlike the Manufactury itself.
This is a level 20 Wilderness Adventure Area, allowing characters from levels 15 to 25 to get full experience.
After crossing the first locked door, you will be trapped between electrified floors and ambushed. The electric floor can be disabled to allow safe crossing for the rest of the party.
- Electric floor: DC ?-56
In addition to the Rare Encounter / Slayer / Explorer missions typical to all Wilderness Adventure Areas, the following missions can be found in this zone:
- The Lord of Blades (Raid)
- Slay Rhan'tasz, the Quorforged zombie
- Slay Galinstan, the Bladeforged Paladin
- Stop the Enhanced Sentinel Guardian
- Slay 10 creatures in Research Facility: 845 XP = 84.5 xp/kill
- Slay 25 creatures in Research Facility: 1,139 XP = 75.93 xp/kill
- Slay 50 creatures in Research Facility: 1,535 XP = 61.4 xp/kill
- Slay 100 creatures in Research Facility: 2,242 XP = 44.84 xp/kill
- Slay 200 creatures in Research Facility: 3,530 XP = 35.3 xp/kill
- Slay 400 creatures in Research Facility: 6,050 XP = 30.25 xp/kill
- Slay 750 creatures in Research Facility: 10,020 XP = 28.63 xp/kill
- Slay 1,500 creatures in Research Facility: 20,587 XP = 27.45 xp/kill
- Slay 3,000 creatures in Research Facility: 41,450 XP = 27.63 xp/kill
- Slay 5,000 creatures in Research Facility: ? XP = ? xp/kill
- Slay 7,500 creatures in Research Facility: ? XP = ? xp/kill
- Find Aarren d'Cannith's Fifth Memoir Page
- The forge device is like nothing I've seen before - it's delightfully strange, but also fickle. Powering the conduit pillars took several days of work. We're using one of the inert construct shells for the new design. By the Host, I think we'll have our first prototype tonight! I haven't felt this energized in years! Soon, we'll show all the Dragonmarked houses what Cannith is truly capable of.
- Find Aarren d'Cannith's Sixth Memoir Page
- We've done it! I've not felt joy and awe this powerful since the birth of my son Merrix... and in a way perhaps I am a father again. I'll never forget how my creation emerged from the light of the forge: its lifeless eyes became filled with recognition, seeing me the way a living creature might. This forged creature, moving and speaking with a mind of its own... it is beautiful.
- Find Aarren d'Cannith's Seventh Memoir Page
- I've struggled with describing our creation to the rest of our house. They must understand: this is not some mere golem. It thinks. It speaks. It's connected to the very fabric of life. And what's more? I can do it again. They will see for themselves the reach of our innovation.
- Find Aarren d'Cannith's Eighth Memoir Page
- Plans are moving along quickly. Our house has already approved construction of the Manufactury in Stormreach. The device, aptly named the "creation forge", will be concealed beneath the Manufactury as a precaution. The Stormreach Pirate Lords have been curious, but not forceful. So far we've been able to kepp prying eyes at bay without damaging relations.
- Find Lord of Blades' First Research Order
- The creation forge has served House Cannith well, but they have given us a gift they will soon regret. Their research is poor, their intelligence inadequate. Focus and study. Our army is strong, but our current capacity is limited. That will change soon, thanks to the power of the creation forge.
- Find Lord of Blades' Second Research Order
- Your report on the device is most interesting, but your concern about what the device might do to us if we test it on ourselves reeks of cowardice. If the possibility of valiant sacrifice makes you quake like a fleshling, I will test the device on myself. I do not fear sacrifice; to give oneself in the name of freedom is a path all of us should willingly embrace.
- Find Lord of Blades' Third Research Order
- Continue your work, and report back all that you discover. I have seen what the upgraded warforged are capable of, and can feel my own power growing. The creation forge has made them stronger, faster, and more deadly. These brothers are no longer mere Bladesworn, and will receive a new name defiting their power. Henceforth, they shall be called Bladeforged.
- Find Lord of Blades' Fourth Research Order
- Your report on the Bladeforged is good news indeed. Their power is even greater than we could hope. Soon, all of us will experience this new power, and we will harness it to bring deadly justice to all fleshlings. We are warforged, created for battle. It is a sweet irony that the humans of House Cannith kept safe a device that will bring us all the power we could need to destroy them.
- Find Lord of Blades' First Journal Entry
- The name "warforged" did not come from us. It was a human designation to remind us that we existed for one purpose only. I once believed freedom would be achieved while wearing bodies created for us by weak human minds. How foolish a thought! Through the creation forge, we are reborn for an era when all flesh is dead.
- Find Lord of Blades' Second Journal Entry
- I was once just a soldier, but now, I am so much more. All wearforged must be upgraded through the forge we liberated from eaak human hands. Through this, we will make a reality we could only dream of. In unison, we will conquer this world and reshape it as a fleshling mind shapes a dream.
- Find Lord of Blades' Third Journal Entry
- Never have I regarded metal's magic - how its shapeless mass will glow in fire and then grow dark as night once set into its intended shape. The creation forge allows us to reshape our bodies as a blacksmith hammers out a new sword. However, it is not just our bodies that are being improved, but our minds as well. This improvement alone justifies whatever cost must be borne; one cannot reshape a blade without intense flame and force of will.
- Find Lord of Blades' Fourth Journal Entry
- I see our future as if in a dream. Once all step forward to take a renewed pledge before the creation forge, we will be ready to bring long-awaited justice to all who have kept us shackled. We are no longer warforged, instead, we have become something far more powerful.
Monsters in the zone not found on the rare encounters list.
- Augmented Magefire Cannons
- Bladeforged Artificers
- Bladeforged Assassins
- Bladeforged Paladins
- Bladesworn Recruits
- Superior Sentinel Guardians