Update 14 Hotfix Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted Thursday, June 28th 2012.
- It is now possible to repeat quests that are tied to the Campaign system (e.g. Korthos quests, Web of Chaos)
- Opening a Challenge will no longer block XP from other quest types, nor cause quest CR to drop to 1, nor prevent you from picking other difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that was blocking some Epic Tokens & Epic Token Fragments from being picked up.
- Epic Fire Reavers now scale properly for the quest level / difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes block a player from speaking with the NPC leading to/from the Forgotten Realms.
- Banished a crashing issue caused by naughty Lawful Evil Outsiders.
- Pulling the lever too soon in Beyond the Rift will no longer break the quest.
- Corrected an issue with spider CR in Web of Chaos.
Known issues are now available: