Update 36 Patch 4 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Here are the Release Notes for Update 36 Patch 4, released on Wednesday, October 25th.
News and Notes
- The Cleric War Domain now properly grants proficiency with Exotic Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Cleric War Domain was improperly displaying a non-proficient icon with Martial Weapons.
- Primal Avatar's Balanced Attacks now work properly when dual-wielding daggers with Vistani Knife Fighting.
- Night Revels
- Some ingredients now longer incorrectly state that they expire at the end of 2016.
- Resurrection Chamber
- Rewards have been adjusted so the challenge now grants all Night Revels ingredients upon completion.
- Named monsters that grant a star will no longer spawn before their objectives appear.
- A Rest Shrine has been added at the bottom of the long descent.
- Improved the waypoint teleportation to enter a room with a Giant Skeleton fight.
- The second chest in the final room has been lowered to be more easily reachable.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Reapers will no longer spawn in the Gianthold Tor optional dragon and giant boss fights.
- We have corrected an issue where certain abilities were leaving detection objects in an instance and not decaying properly. These abilities include Colors of the Queen, Rainbow, Double Rainbow, Insidious Spores, Autumn Harvest, Judgement, Judge the Many, Every Light Casts a Shadow, and Shadows Cannot Exist Without Light.
- Scourge of the Undead's Ghost Touch now works properly.
- Scourge of the Undead's Destroyer of the Dead now passively grants +4 Melee and Ranged Power in addition to its other bonuses.
- Greater Scourge Weapons now passively grant +2 Melee and Ranged Power in addition to existing bonuses.
- The light damage from Aasimar Scourge of the Undead's Divine Purpose now scales with the higher of your Melee or Ranged Power.
- Aasimar's Racial Enhancement tree now displays its proper icon.
- Fixed an issue with axe animations on the Aasimar.
- Fixed the fourth attack animation on the greatsword.
- Corrected an animation issue with female Aasimar while running backwards and firing a crossbow.
- Corrected an animation issue while running unarmed and in a combat animation.
- Fixed a texture issue with female Aasimar lips.
- Corrected an animation issue with female halfling monks.