In Eberron, the dwarves of House Kundarak are the main providers of banking services. They provide a safe deposit box that can be accessed from any branch office or bank representative. Offices and representatives are present in most Stormreach districts, but also in other areas. On the map, look for the bank symbol: a yellow bag.
Bank offers the following services:
- Each character can store 20 items in their own deposit box, only accessible for that character. Additional bank space can be acquired by earning House Kundarak favor (up to 40 additional spaces), as well as from DDO Store (up to an additional 40 spaces).
- Maximum 100 slots
- Unlike the regular deposit box, items from the shared bank can be accessed by all characters of that player on a particular server. Must be purchased from DDO Store (VIPs get initial 20 slots for free).
- This is currently the only way to move Bound to Account items to another character of yours.
- Maximum 220 slots (20 initial + 19 upgrades w/ 10 slots each + 10 with the purchase of U37 the Mists of Ravenloft Ultimate Bundle).
- A shared account storage tab that can be used to hold anything that fits into a storage bag, including Ingredients, Collectibles, Augments, event items and more! The tab can be found by visiting a Banker in-game. Players can drag an Ingredients or other bag into the UI tab to have the ingredients and other items inside automatically populate into the Bag Deposit Box. Players must have access to the Shared Account Bank in order to access this feature. Premium players get 12 slots automatically, and VIP players get an additional 33 slots (for a total of 45 slots.) The Bag Deposit Box can be expanded (up to an additional 2000) by visiting the DDO Store.
- Maximum 2012 (Premium) or 2045 (VIP) slots
- Allows you to transfer in-game money between your characters on the same server. Available to VIP players or from the DDO Store.
- Maximum 5,500,000 (5.5M) pp
- Only for characters underwent Heroic/Iconic True Reincarnation previously. Withdraw only (although items that stack, such as potions, can be added to the cache, up to the maximum stack size of an already-existing stack).
Update 33 and future changes
- Shared Account Bank and Crafting Storage UI update
- Improved look and functionality
- Additional character bank storage space in the future.