The Arc Welder (Longrange)
This item currently cannot be fed to sentient jewels and probably should be able to.
|Target:||Foe, Directional, Breakable|
|Description:||Deals electrical damage to a target with a cone shaped blast of lightning. At higher charge tiers the bast is larger. Opponents within the blast receive a Reflex save for half damage.|
|Charge Tier I: ||4 to 10 + 1d2 per Artificer level|
|Charge Tier II:||5 to 15 + 1d4 per Artificer level|
|Charge Tier III:||6 to 20 + 1d6 per Artificer level|
|Charge Tier IV: ||7 to 25 + 1d8 per Artificer level|
|Charge Tier V: ||8 to 30 + 1d10 per Artificer level|
|| Artificer Rune Arm Use
|Use Magical Device DC
||Bound to Account on AcquireBound to Account on Acquire: This item is Bound to Account on Acquire
||460 / 460
||ForceForce: Force is the magical material that some magical items are made of. Currently only Lucid Dreams is made of this.
||Graveyard Shift, End chest
- Maximum Charge Tier: V
- Magnetism +185Magnetism +185: Passive: +185 Equipment bonus to Electricity Spell Power.
- Lightning Lore +27%Lightning Lore +27: Passive: Your Electricity spells gain a 27% Equipment bonus to their chance to critical hit.
- Insightful Combat Mastery +7Insightful Combat Mastery +7: +7 Insight bonus to the DC to resist the character's Trip, Improved Trip, Sunder, Improved Sunder, Stunning Blow, and Stunning Fist attempts.
- Quality Combat Mastery +4Quality Combat Mastery +4: +4 Quality bonus to the DC to resist the character's Trip, Improved Trip, Sunder, Improved Sunder, Stunning Blow, and Stunning Fist attempts.
- Empty Green Augment Slot Blue AugmentsYellow AugmentsColorless Augments
- Mythic Weapon Boost +2 or +4Mythic Weapon Boost +2 or +4: +2 or +4 Mythic bonus to Melee, Ranged, and Universal Spell Power.
(This is a rare enchantment that does not show up on all drops of this item.) and/or Mythic Shield Boost +2 or +4Mythic Shield Boost +2 or +4: +2 or +4 Mythic bonus to Physical and Magical Resistance Ratings.
(This is a rare enchantment that does not show up on all drops of this item.)
- Rune Arm Imbue: Electrical VIRune Arm Imbue: Electrical VI: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d12 points of electrical damage per hit.
Use the short-range welding prototype to join metals with a surge of electricity. Power supplies are accepted via rear-oriented connection. Do not look directly into the aperture. Do not point the aperture at any nonmetal apparatus while connected to a power supply. Do not submerge in water. Do not attempt to disassemble the prototype or any accompanying power supply materials.
WARNING: Operating this prototype without safety equipment, including but not limited to appropriately fitting and approved safety goggles, may cause serious damage to yourself and others. User caution is advised.
||A similar runearm with same name drops in Third Time's a Charm, end chest with Electrical Blast.