Update 25 Patch 2 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Update 25 Patch 2
Welcome to the Update 25 Patch 2 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2015.
News and Notes
- The number of Mysterious Remnants that appear when killing a champion have been doubled on all difficulties, for both miniboss chests and non-chest drops.
- Vanguard shield bonuses no longer erroneously remain after being unequipped.
- The Rogue Mechanic enhancement tree has been improved:
- Time Bomb's Balance DC has had its text corrected to show that it uses full Rogue level for the DC.
- Sharpshooter: Non-repeating crossbows increase their damage to +2 and add one Sneak Attack die in Tiers One through Four.
- Sharpshooter at Tier Five provides +3 additional damage and one Sneak Attack die with all non-repeating crossbows, and now requires Rogue Level 5 and Character Level 12.
- Sniper: Non-repeating crossbows increase their Sneak Attack die to three, and gain +2[W].
- Non-repeating crossbows now get their Alacrity bonus provided by Mechanical Reloader.
- The Rogue Thief-Acrobat enhancement tree has been improved:
- Cartwheel Charge's Doublestrike has been increased to +20 (from +5), and now only works for staves.
- Acrobat Staff Training damage with staves has been increased from +1 to +2 for Tier One and Three.
- Acrobat Staff Training at Tier Five now offers +10 Melee Power, +3 to hit and +3 damage with quarterstaves (adds Melee Power.)
- Sweeping strikes now does +1/3/5[W] to all nearby enemies, and trips them on a DC of 10/14/18 + Rogue level + Dexterity modifier + Trip bonuses. The enemy rolls Balance to negate the trip.
- The Rogue Assassin enhancement tree has been improved:
- A new Assassin's Mark now refreshes the duration of an existing mark.
- Movement speed during stealth has been increased to +25/50/75% (from +20/35/50%.)
- Shadow Dagger's saving throw is now 10/14/18 + Rogue Level + the greater of Intelligence or Dexterity bonus + bonuses to Assassinate. Damage now scales with 400% Melee Power.
- Execute's extra damage now scales with 400% Melee Power.
- The saving throw for Assassinate is now 10 + Rogue level + the greater of Intelligence or Dexterity bonus + bonuses to Assassinate (adds possibility of Dexterity bonus instead of Intelligence bonus if higher.)
- Measure the Foe now gains 6 Melee Power per stack.
- Deadly Strikes now adds +10 damage against enemies with an Assassin's Mark.
- The Lethality enhancement has been changed. It now reads: While wearing light or cloth armor you gain +1 to your Critical Damage Multiplier for any one-handed weapon you are wielding (Two Weapon Fighters will get the bonus for both weapons provided they qualify.)
- The Wizard Pale Master's spell critical chance enhancements now give as much critical chance as they should.
- Hirelings who are Standing their Ground will no longer leave their assigned area to aid players.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hirelings to switch back to "follow" mode shortly after a teleportation that was followed by a quick press of Stand Your Ground.
- +7 Tomes and +6 to +7 Upgrade Tomes now function and display correctly on character sheets.
- Resistance Mythic effects have had their descriptions fixed.
- Temple of Elemental Evil Docents are no longer Bound to Character on Acquire.
- Fixed an effect error on the Doused Bastard Swords available from the Temple of Elemental Evil.
- The stack size for most thrown weapons and other ammunition is now 100, if it had been lower.
- Baktor now counts as a Horned Devil.
- Ilso Hrolk now counts as an Orc.
- Droaam Conscript now counts as an Orc.
- Droaam Skirmisher now counts as an Orc.
- Bashevis now counts as a Lion.
- Jungle Panther now counts as a Lion.
- Forest Lion now counts as a Lion.
- The Guardian of Shan-to-Kor now counts as a Stone Golem.
- Hullstone now counts as a Stone Golem.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Temple of Elemental Evil
- Players should no longer sometimes experience a locked chest after defeating Zuggtmoy.
- Elemental Victory can now drop.
- The objective "Slay Cragmore the Adamant" now completes.
- There is now an exit waypoint at the quest entrance.
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple random encounters to trigger at the same time.
Known issues are now available: